We have a stunning beach house in Ponta Do Ouro available to rent for holiday accommodation.
Ponta Beach House is situated at the top of a primary vegetated beach dune. The house is 1.2km away from the town centre of Ponta Do Ouro; which is situated on the road to Ponta Malongane and less than 30 minutes away from the Kosi Bay border post.
The beach house is private and secluded - in the midst of untouched indigenous costal forests; overlooking the ocean. The first floor balcony allows for an unprecedented view of the sun sliding towards drinks time; whilst the main expansive deck area offers panoramic 180 degree views of sunrises over the ocean. You can cool off in the sparkling blue swimming pool or take the private beach path down to the ocean – less than 80 meters away. The deck contains a gas barbeque for those open air meals as well as ample patio chairs, pool loungers, umbrellas and other natural shaded areas, making your holiday carefree and lazy. The Ponta way.
We have fondly named the beach house "Dolphins and Dunes" because of the dolphin spotting opportunities available from the main deck area. Diving can be arranged with Ponta Do Oura's many excellent dive operators; a short distance away.
Not to miss:
Tips & advice:
- A visit at Fernando's bar near the market and town centre – have an R&R (local Rum and Rasberry juice). But only one!
- A visit to Florestinas for the best prawn cakes and peri peri chicken in town! Florestinas is locally owned and situated across from the Motel.
- Take an 8 km drive to Ponta Malongane to the Sunset bar in front of a beautiful fresh water lake. Time your trip in order to watch a world class sunset with a 2M beer (local beer) in hand.
- Contact one of the dive operators in the area and arrange for a swim with the dolphins or a diving trip.
- It is best to take all your groceries; but good fresh vegetables as well as lovely local bread rolls can be purchased at the market.
- Be sure to support the local businesses.
- Service is slow in most places – do not be in a rush. Remember; you're doing it the Ponta way!